2009 Blue Mountain Pinot Gris $21

The 2009 Pinot Gris has a citrus, tangerine nose with rich, dense tangerine/lemon flavours across the palate and notes of orange peel and spice. The structure of the wine will allow it to age beautifully for 4-6 years.

Blue Mountain strives to produce complex, age-worthy wines, consistent in style while allowing the expression of both the terroir and the individual season. The Pinot Gris is 60% fermented and aged in stainless steel, and the remaining 40% fermented and aged in French oak barrels for 7 months.

For more information visit Blue Mountain

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.